This course is dedicated to LinkedIn's professional network from a business, sales and recruitment point of view, but also from the perspective of building a personal and corporate brand. José has been actively using this network since 2006 and knows all of its and outs in great detail.
Module 1 - LinkedIn: An introduction to professional social networking
- What LinkedIn is and what it is not.
- Basic LinkedIn statistics (LinkedIn Intelligence Report).
- LinkedIn versus Facebook vs. "the others".
- The significance of social networks in the modern world.
- Legally evading LinkedIn limitations.
Module 2 - Social Selling: Selling on LinkedIn
- Searching for customers on LinkedIn.
- Methods of contacting customers and increasing their response rate.
- International trade methods on LinkedIn.
- Boolean logic, X-ray search and other practices used by modern "salespeople".
- Search techniques for obtaining emails and phone numbers.
Module 3 - Social Media Recruitment: Recruitment at LinkedIn
- How to get the most out of the LinkedIn search engine.
- Which paid LinkedIn services are objectively the most important.
- When is upgrading to a paid LinkedIn account worth it.
- How to work around or replace most LinkedIn paid services at no cost.
- Creating messages that candidates won´t ignore.
- Uncovering hidden and private LinkedIn profiles of potential candidates.
- Facilitating recruiters´ and talent sourcers´ daily routines using LinkedIn plugins.
- Automating the candidate search process.
Module 4 - Branding: Modifying your LinkedIn profile for personal and corporate business goals
- Defining your personal business brand, in other words, we don´t all have to be youtubers.
- Personal branding - an undervalued tool in contemporary business.
- Personal brand building techniques and tools used on a daily basis.
- The connections between a personal and corporate brand.
- Analysis of the most important parts of the LinkedIn profile.
- What are the main networking goals on LinkedIn.
- Effectively increasing the number of LinkedIn contacts without getting blocked.
This course is part of the discounted package Digital HR Leaders.