I haven’t written a self-help book yet, but if I did and merged it with the recruitment industry it would be called: "Recruiters are from Mars, Candidates are from New Jersey". Recruiters create artificial robots and fly around in augmented reality but candidates are subjected to boring LinkedIn invitations or a telephone call. We hear it from everywhere - virtual reality, mixed reality, chatbots, artificial intelligence, natural language processing and others. But what is really your competitive advantage on today's sourcing market?
Learn the ropes of recruitment engineering from the recruitment practitioner and a former software engineer who founded the talent sourcing center and recruitment agency with over 140 employees in 5 years on the most competitive job market with the lowest unemployment rate in EU.
- How to dominate the recruitment market through people & tech
- Which operating sourcing model is the most optimal and what is the data behind the most successful sourcers and 360-degree recruiters
- 5 practical rules how to become a competitive recruiter or sourcer
- Recommended sourcing & recruitment stack
- The future of sourcing and what emerging technologies are applicable already today
- Business personal branding as the most underestimated element of today's HR marketing